- Time and money are always crucial components. The design/build method saves both.
- Hand-picked team members based on project requirements and experience
- Close collaboration with clients and architects to locate the best space, outline a budget, and determine a schedule
- Team approach, from the early feasibility phase through final punch list
- This is a successful method to deliver the best product possible
Good project management is all about control and attention to detail: of cost, schedule, and quality.
- OAC Meetings
- Cost Control
- Subcontractor Prequalification
- Schedule Management
- Quality Control
- Project Delivery Coordination
- Project Closeout/Post-Construction Support
The right start is essential – from accurate estimates to realistic schedules.
- Team Recommendations